2909 Presbury St, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 2 baths, 200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $67,000
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 200 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 2419 015
- Zillow Home ID: 36490807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2909 Presbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Community Action market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Baltimore, and 226.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest Community Action home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Community Action home values.
- Studio, -- baths
1,442 sqft, 1,749 sqft lot, built in 1940
- Studio, -- baths
- 2911 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$72K--1--
- 2907 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$70K31.5--
- 2913 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$72K--1--
- 2905 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$67K--2570
- 2915 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$82K311,710
- 2903 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$56K--2750
- 1632 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$64K32675
- 1619 Saint Stephens St Baltimore, MD$49K--2570
- 1630 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$52K--1630
- 2917 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$59K--1.5285
- 2901 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$95K--31,076
- 1628 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$51K--1630
- 1617 Saint Stephens St Baltimore, MD$118K21570
- 1626 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$37K--1630
- 2919 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$52K--1250
- 1615 Saint Stephens St Baltimore, MD$34K--1570
- 1700 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$35K--1644
- 1624 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$39K--1.5630
- 1613 Saint Stephens St Baltimore, MD$42K31570
- 1702 Poplar Grove St Baltimore, MD$36K--1644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.