- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
291 Duer Ct, Akron, OH 443113 beds, 1 bath, 1,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $19,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,385 sqft
- Parcel #: 6725318
- Zillow Home ID: 35431392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 291 Duer Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University of Ohio Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% lower than in Akron, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help University of Ohio Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University of Ohio Akron home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,144 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1914
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 286 Duer Ct Akron, OH--------
- 286-288 Duer Ct Akron, OH$108K842,915
- Sherman St Akron, OH--------
- 543 Sherman St Akron, OH$50K421,748
- 541 Sherman St Akron, OH$39K521,400
- 240 Power St Akron, OH$74K522,310
- 283 Cross St Akron, OH$50K41.51,080
- 287 Cross St Akron, OH$88K421,632
- 279 Cross St Akron, OH$51K311,461
- 291 Cross St Akron, OH$52K411,380
- 244 Power St Akron, OH$54K321,393
- Rentschler St Akron, OH$62K321,144
- Rentschler St Akron, OH$58K411,144
- Sumner St Akron, OH--------
- 562 Sumner St Akron, OH$56K311,146
- 299 Cross St Akron, OH$64K41.51,599
- 528 Rentschler St Akron, OH$62K321,144
- 248 Power St Akron, OH$59K421,533
- 552 Sumner St Akron, OH$47K21846
- 548 Sumner St Akron, OH$39K311,180
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.