291 Harland Dr, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 2 baths, 1,271 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2-Car Garage, Eat-In Kitchen, Fenced Backyard, Great Room, Master Suite
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010231607
- Zillow Home ID: 33946216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 291 Harland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.3% higher than in Columbus, and 130.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 285 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$100K31.51,382
- 299 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$94K321,235
- 279 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$92K31.51,428
- 305 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$102K321,092
- 288 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$94K321,428
- 282 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$104K32.51,224
- 294 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$101K31.51,382
- 273 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$108K331,615
- 276 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$104K31.51,382
- 300 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$93K311,224
- 311 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$92K321,211
- 270 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$91K31.51,224
- 267 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$95K32.51,224
- 306 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$94K321,428
- 289 Effington Ln Columbus, OH$108K331,679
- 283 Effington Ln Columbus, OH$122K32.51,986
- 295 Effington Ln Columbus, OH$93K311,498
- 317 Harland Dr Columbus, OH$93K32.51,428
- 277 Effington Ln Columbus, OH$133K432,175
- 301 Effington Ln Columbus, OH$108K331,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.