291 Miller St, Seekonk, MA 027713 beds, 2 baths, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0000 L:00840
- Zillow Home ID: 59248002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 291 Miller Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% less than in Seekonk, and 69.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seekonk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02771 home values.
- 281 Miller St Seekonk, MA$306K421,800
- 301 Miller St Seekonk, MA$288K311,253
- 284 Miller St Seekonk, MA$217K321,050
- 261 Miller St Seekonk, MA$300K321,056
- 313 Miller St Seekonk, MA$366K443,165
- 306 Miller St Seekonk, MA$214K41.51,177
- 241 Miller St Seekonk, MA$210K22.51,216
- 262 Miller St Seekonk, MA$411K22.52,544
- 325 Miller St Seekonk, MA$287K211,028
- 221 Miller St Seekonk, MA$304K321,104
- 330 Miller St Seekonk, MA$231K311,086
- 280 Miller St Seekonk, MA$490K32.52,568
- 207 Bradley St Seekonk, MA$290K31.51,508
- 337 Miller St Seekonk, MA$322K321,345
- 260 Miller St Seekonk, MA$299K------
- 318 Miller St Seekonk, MA$413K42.51,902
- 248 Miller St Seekonk, MA$351K22.5936
- 175 Bradley St Seekonk, MA$328K42.52,038
- 201 Miller St Seekonk, MA$438K------
- 220 Bradley St Seekonk, MA$366K32.51,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!