291 W 2nd St, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 1/31/13: $875,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:2,275 sq ft
- Lot:1,250 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $875,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow313
- Last Remodel Year1993
- Parcel #W:06 P:01533 S:000
- Room Count11
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59153035
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$608,581||$572K – $657K||+$31,156||$267||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,359/mo||$1.6K – $3.3K/mo||-$171||$1.04||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 37.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 291 W 2nd Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005