2910 85th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 1,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,985 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $97,500
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: R138776
- Zillow Home ID: 54094647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 85th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.7% lower than in Lubbock Metro, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79423 home values.
- 2908 85th St Lubbock, TX$106K321,612
- 2912 85th St Lubbock, TX$99K321,260
- 2909 84th St Lubbock, TX$140K321,846
- 2914 85th St Lubbock, TX$139K321,797
- 2911 84th St Lubbock, TX$120K321,512
- 2907 84th St Lubbock, TX$123K321,557
- 2909 85th St Lubbock, TX$134K321,962
- 2911 85th St Lubbock, TX$111K321,429
- 2913 84th St Lubbock, TX$121K321,590
- 2905 84th St Lubbock, TX$122K321,567
- 2916 85th St Lubbock, TX$117K321,560
- 2904 85th St Lubbock, TX$125K321,640
- 2907 85th St Lubbock, TX$124K321,599
- 2913 85th St Lubbock, TX$104K--21,454
- 2915 84th St Lubbock, TX$100K221,259
- 2903 84th St Lubbock, TX$123K321,683
- 2905 85th St Lubbock, TX$113K321,587
- 2915 85th St Lubbock, TX$141K322,151
- 8311 Dixon Ave Lubbock, TX$120K321,640
- 2918 85th St Lubbock, TX$112K321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.