- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2910 Bond Dr, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 791110104005000033
- Zillow Home ID: 72373490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Bond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% lower than in Lafayette, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 2906 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$116K411,518
- 2914 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$113K411,518
- 2820 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$107K311,334
- 2918 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$113K321,521
- 3103 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$114K321,501
- 2816 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$115K321,501
- 3111 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$137K312,199
- 2812 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$118K--21,539
- 3102 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$110K--21,334
- 3115 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$127K321,622
- 3106 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$139K52.52,370
- 2808 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$115K321,550
- 3110 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$129K312,116
- 3119 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$116K321,426
- 2809 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$128K--11,792
- 2804 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$109K321,533
- 3114 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$106K321,294
- 3123 Stephenson Dr Lafayette, IN$136K32.52,100
- 2805 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$117K321,433
- 2800 Bond Dr Lafayette, IN$110K411,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.