- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2910 Grasselli Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452113 beds, 2 baths, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $72,300
- Parking: On street
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 2080A58004600
- Zillow Home ID: 34255777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Grasselli Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Cincinnati, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
- 2914 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$74K221,010
- 2906 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$59K31.51,453
- 2918 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$76K221,080
- 2900 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K311,292
- 2922 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$91K622,814
- 2898 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$68K21964
- 2926 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$126K32.53,182
- 2905 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$71K31.51,508
- 2915 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$71K31.51,450
- 2919 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$114K422,832
- 2901 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH--Studio--1,650
- 2894 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$124K322,186
- 2921 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$129K422,184
- 2923 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$77K31.51,483
- 2525 Hollenshade Ave Cincinnati, OH$48K411,800
- 2925 Grasselli Ave Cincinnati, OH$106K212,341
- 2527 Hollenshade Ave Cincinnati, OH$75K422,240
- 2515 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$123K422,408
- 2916 Debreck Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K311,374
- 2918 Debreck Ave Cincinnati, OH$77K31.51,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.