- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2910 Idlewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 1 bath, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 950 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: W0001279029
- Zillow Home ID: 12549984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Idlewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carytown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81% less than in Richmond, and 97.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carytown home values.
- 2914 Idlewood Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$168K21900
- 2914 Idlewood Ave APT 5 Richmond, VA$172K211,000
- 2914 Idlewood Ave APT 6 Richmond, VA$176K21900
- 2914 Idlewood Ave APT 3 Richmond, VA$169K21900
- 2908 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$353K422,112
- 311 S Sheppard St Richmond, VA$494K843,538
- 2918 Idlewood Ave APT 5 Richmond, VA$168K21900
- 2918 Idlewood Ave APT 6 Richmond, VA$184K21900
- 2918 Idlewood Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$166K21900
- 2917 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$226K--11,280
- 2919 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$196K211,312
- 2915 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$207K311,360
- 2921 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$221K21.51,152
- 2913 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$183K311,152
- 2923 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$219K311,432
- 2911 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$207K--11,152
- 2906 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$167K--21,128
- 2925 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$175K--11,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.