- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2910 Kip St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1939
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,500
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 6378925
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 071383400
- Zillow Home ID: 10204839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Kip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairhill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% less than in Philadelphia, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Fairhill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairhill home values.
- 2908 Kip St Philadelphia, PA------1,120
- 2912 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$54K31980
- 2906 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$31K31980
- 2914 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$33K31980
- 2904 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$31K31980
- 2916 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$34K31980
- 2902 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$68K33980
- 2918 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$32K31980
- 2920 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$32K31980
- 2922 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$31K31980
- 2923 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,120
- 2921 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,120
- 2925 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$42K----560
- 2919 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,120
- 2927 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$52K311,120
- 2917 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,120
- 2924 Kip St Philadelphia, PA$31K31980
- 237 E Cambria St Philadelphia, PA$60K----1,569
- 235 E Cambria St Philadelphia, PA$59K----1,569
- 2929 Ella St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292