2910 NE 1st Ct, Hillsboro, OR 971243 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $272,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R2046310
- Zillow Home ID: 48568937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Ne 1st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Hillsboro, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97124 home values.
- 2942 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$271K32.11,769
- 2888 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$335K42.52,282
- 2984 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$305K431,863
- 223 NE Lenox St Hillsboro, OR$299K431,627
- 2706 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$325K431,933
- 2990 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$346K432,195
- 2913 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$394K432,536
- 227 NE Lenox St Hillsboro, OR$271K321,454
- 2883 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$273K321,403
- 2983 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$264K321,697
- 3010 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$318K42.51,871
- 195 NE Lenox St Hillsboro, OR$250K321,204
- 2680 NE 1st Dr Hillsboro, OR$255K331,529
- 2927 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$290K331,669
- 2765 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$215K32.51,647
- 231 NE Lenox St Hillsboro, OR$323K431,989
- 3036 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$335K432,133
- 2851 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$294K331,651
- 2997 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$338K432,210
- 2969 NE 1st Ct Hillsboro, OR$341K432,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!