2910 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 4 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Partial basement, 90 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: 2267000535
- Zillow Home ID: 48789637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 Nw 85th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% less than in Seattle, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 2908 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$372K22.51,220
- 8508 Edgewest Dr NW Seattle, WA$421K331,455
- 8506 Edgewest Dr NW Seattle, WA$412K22.251,520
- 8504 Edgewest Dr NW Seattle, WA$414K22.51,300
- 2922 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$395K32.51,530
- 2916 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$425K331,550
- 8363 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$456K32.251,510
- 2905 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$458K331,350
- 2924 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$361K32.51,130
- 2900 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$465K33.251,810
- 8361 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$462K22.251,330
- 8501 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$478K33.51,970
- 8509 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$651K423,019
- 8503 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$479K33.51,970
- 2907 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$471K331,320
- 2918 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$388K32.51,220
- 8359 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$461K22.251,330
- 8505 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$519K33.52,360
- 2909 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$487K331,320
- 8507 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$485K33.51,790
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.