2910 W Vermont Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017Studio, 2,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,211 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $93,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Appliances Included \ W/D Hookup,Community Amenities \ Other (See Remarks),Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Other (See Remarks),Cooling \ Individual,Electric \ Other (See Remarks),Exterior Amenities \ Cable TV Available,Exterior Amenities \ Partially Fenced,Exterior Amenities \ Patio/Balcony,Exterior Amenities \ Satellite Dish,Floors \ Carpet,Floors \ Ceramic Tile,Floors \ Vinyl/Composition,Gas \ Other (See Remarks),Heating \ Other (See Remarks),High School \ P T Coe Elementary,Income & Expenses: Owner Association \ No,Interior Amenities \ Other (See Remarks),Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished,New Financing \ Conventional,New Financing \ FHA,New Financing \ VA,Owner Pays \ Water,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking \ >1 Space Per Unit,Project Type \ Tri-Plex,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Sale Includes \ Land & Building,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source of Fincl Data \ Provided by Owner,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Tenant Pays \ Electric,Water \ Other (See Remarks),
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,573 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 15318007Q
- Zillow Home ID: 7764711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 W Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Phoenix, and 192.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,154 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 5338 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K----2,480
- 5328 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$132K321,709
- 2910 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ$193K----3,960
- 5342 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$118K--21,718
- 2910 W Vermont Ave APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$321K1087,920
- 2911 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 5326 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$114K--11,133
- 5346 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$97K--1.751,411
- 2915 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ$121K321,863
- 2858 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ$41K321,080
- 2858 W Vermont Ave # A Phoenix, AZ$48K--21,080
- 2914 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ$195KStudio--3,960
- 2923 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ$202K----3,772
- 2852 W Vermont Ave Phoenix, AZ$45K21992
- 2852 W Vermont Ave # C Phoenix, AZ$48K--1960
- 5324 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ$197K----4,720
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.