2910 W Vermont Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017Studio, 3,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,659 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- 480 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 5178857
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Appliances Included \ W/D Hookup, Community Amenities \ Other (See Remarks), Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Individual, Electric \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Exterior Amenities \ Partially Fenced, Exterior Amenities \ Patio/Balcony, Exterior Amenities \ Satellite Dish, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Vinyl/Composition, Gas \ Other (See Remarks), Heating \ Other (See Remarks), High School \ P T Coe Elementary, Interior Amenities \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Owner Pays \ Water, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ >1 Space Per Unit, Project Type \ Tri-Plex, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sale Includes \ Land & Building, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of Fincl Data \ Provided by Owner, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Water \ Other (See Remarks)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 15318007T
- Zillow Home ID: 7764711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2910 W Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 173.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!