- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2911 Davis St, Nashville, TN 372162 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07206028100
- Zillow Home ID: 41086325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2911 Davis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the CCSI (South Inglewood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% greater than in Nashville, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent CCSI (South Inglewood) home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or CCSI (South Inglewood) home values.
- 2913 Davis St Nashville, TN$124K421,364
- 2909 Davis St Nashville, TN$116K21948
- 2915 Davis St Nashville, TN$138K321,564
- 2907 Davis St Nashville, TN$75K21800
- 2917 Davis St Nashville, TN$127K432,021
- 2905 Davis St Nashville, TN$97K211,176
- 2919 Davis St Nashville, TN$146K211,295
- 2903 Davis St Nashville, TN$85K21972
- 2901 Davis St Nashville, TN$230K41.52,304
- 2908 Davis St Nashville, TN$132K311,336
- 2910 Davis St Nashville, TN$144K31.51,054
- 2906 Davis St Nashville, TN--------
- 2912 Davis St Nashville, TN$116K311,320
- 2904 Davis St Nashville, TN--------
- 2914 Davis St Nashville, TN$62K21964
- 2902 Davis St Nashville, TN--------
- 1114 Litton Ave Nashville, TN--------
- 2916 Davis St Nashville, TN$91K211,482
- 1111 Leland Ave Nashville, TN$74K311,566
- 2900 Davis St Nashville, TN--422,499
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.