- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2911 R St SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,063 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5636 0821
- Zillow Home ID: 522444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2911 R St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Washington, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1705 30th St SE Washington, DC$347K431,363
- 1711 30th St SE Washington, DC$364K321,363
- 1629 30th St SE Washington, DC$179K31960
- 2903 R St SE Washington, DC$155K21719
- 1627 30th St SE Washington, DC$368K432,340
- 1706 29th St SE Washington, DC$278K321,454
- 1708 29th St SE Washington, DC$267K321,254
- 2916 S St SE Washington, DC$231K31.51,472
- 1710 29th St SE Washington, DC$284K321,254
- 2914 S St SE Washington, DC$225K321,472
- 2918 S St SE Washington, DC$244K31.51,638
- 1712 29th St SE Washington, DC$273K31.51,254
- 1623 30th St SE Washington, DC$372K531,786
- 2904 S St SE Washington, DC$215K331,440
- 2902 S St SE Washington, DC$219K331,440
- 1700 30th St SE Washington, DC$591K42.53,397
- 1619 30th St SE Washington, DC$193K31.5960
- 1620 29th St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$160K21736
- 1714 29th St SE Washington, DC$202K211,152
- 1620 29th St SE APT 402 Washington, DC$307K22936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!