2912 5th St SE, Washington, DC 200322 beds, 2 baths, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Radiant
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5984 0041
- Zillow Home ID: 527923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2912 5th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Congress Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 222.2% higher than in Washington, and 203% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Congress Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Heights home values.
- 2908 5th St SE Washington, DC$302K221,247
- 2916 5th St SE Washington, DC$196K311,262
- 510 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$272K42.51,670
- 514 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$197K211,290
- 3000 5th St SE Washington, DC$197K31.51,424
- 509 Mellon St SE Washington, DC$237K31.51,548
- 518 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$334K42.51,512
- 2905 5th St SE Washington, DC$374K531,845
- 509 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$243K31.51,560
- 2909 5th St SE Washington, DC$192K311,461
- 3004 5th St SE Washington, DC$285K221,040
- 513 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$245K621,458
- 2913 5th St SE Washington, DC$357K222,088
- 522 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$218K32.51,292
- 517 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$360K52.52,178
- 3008 5th St SE Washington, DC$269K211,040
- 521 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$243K32.51,565
- 526 Newcomb St SE Washington, DC$241K31.51,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.