- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,491 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $184,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Partial Finished, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, Lot Shape \ Regular, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Street Type RL \ AVENUE, Style \ Two Story, Termite \ Call Listing Agent, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 12001300927000
- Zillow Home ID: 68166345
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bloomfield-Allen home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Bloomfield-Allen homes, this home is valued 7.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bloomfield-Allen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% lower than in Des Moines, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bloomfield-Allen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomfield-Allen home values.
|2906 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$158K||3||3||1,507|
|2918 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$165K||3||2.5||1,474|
|2911 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA||$186K||4||2.5||2,012|
|2905 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA||$178K||4||2.5||1,668|
|2917 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA||$169K||4||3||1,454|
|2900 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$185K||3||2.5||2,038|
|2911 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$175K||3||2.5||1,811|
|2905 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||3||1,822|
|2917 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||2.5||1,670|
|2901 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA||$157K||3||3||1,507|
|2854 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$181K||4||3.01||1,892|
|2901 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$181K||3||2.5||1,914|
|2853 E Porter Ave Des Moines, IA||$188K||4||3||2,028|
|5454 SE 29th Ct Des Moines, IA||$187K||4||2.5||2,044|
|5451 SE 29th St Des Moines, IA||$181K||4||2.5||1,844|
|5519 SE 29th Ct Des Moines, IA||$203K||3||2.5||2,264|
|5513 SE 29th Ct Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||2.5||1,860|
|2853 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||2.5||1,832|
|2848 E Diehl Ave Des Moines, IA||$161K||3||2||1,474|
|5525 SE 29th Ct Des Moines, IA||$197K||3||2.5||2,104|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!