2912 Newbury St, Berkeley, CA 947034 beds, 3 baths, 2,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,607 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 053 159100603
- Zillow Home ID: 24830078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2912 Newbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% greater than in Berkeley, and 33.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 2914 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$829K31.51,860
- 2910 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$733K311,273
- 2916 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$708K221,302
- 2906 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$1.22M842,820
- 2918 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$731K311,125
- 2911 Adeline St Berkeley, CA$554K21696
- 2909 Adeline St Berkeley, CA$715K31956
- 2004 Russell St Berkeley, CA$704K211,048
- 2008 Russell St Berkeley, CA$579K11958
- 2920 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$875K322,024
- 2903 Adeline St Berkeley, CA$709K----1,299
- 2913 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$774K31.51,533
- 2911 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$964K422,624
- 2917 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$950K422,533
- 2909 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$934K522,596
- 2921 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$939K----2,194
- 2905 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$881K412,008
- 2923 Newbury St Berkeley, CA$744K----1,290
- 2043 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$787K321,559
- 2047 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$1.05M75.53,094
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292