2912 Norwood Ln, Arlington, TX 760133 beds, 2 baths, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03636801
- Zillow Home ID: 29163545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2912 Norwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% less than in Arlington, and 4.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2914 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$143K321,741
- 2910 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$114K421,558
- 2905 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$116K321,550
- 2909 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$113K321,551
- 3000 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$119K321,535
- 2915 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$160K322,049
- 2911 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$127K321,573
- 2913 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$128K42.12,128
- 3001 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$124K421,694
- 3002 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$143K322,220
- 2915 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$115K321,702
- 3001 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$100K321,404
- 3003 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$112K321,351
- 2908 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$150K321,735
- 3306 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$168K321,808
- 3004 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$115K321,752
- 3003 Norwood Ln Arlington, TX$109K321,660
- 2902 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$113K321,904
- 2904 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$117K31.751,556
- 3005 Friendswood Dr Arlington, TX$123K321,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.