- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2912 W Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 336143 beds, 2 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 453 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0312160000
- Zillow Home ID: 89749147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2912 W Sligh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 2910 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 6758 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$136K321,719
- 2914 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$182K431,960
- 6760 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$122K221,472
- 6756 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$121K321,456
- 6762 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$186K421,746
- 6754 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$139K321,440
- 2918 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$140K221,598
- 6753 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$173K321,456
- 6751 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$149K321,664
- 6752 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$136K221,224
- 2920 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$125K321,755
- 6761 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$142K321,472
- 6749 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$178K321,640
- 2923 W Sligh Ave APT A Tampa, FL$73K21768
- 6766 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$156K422,241
- 6750 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$124K321,530
- 6713 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$121K31.51,342
- 6763 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$139K321,676
- 6764 Ralston Beach Cir Tampa, FL$128K221,235
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!