2913 E 126th St, Cleveland, OH 441202 beds, 1 bath, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $8,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 12921064
- Zillow Home ID: 33418314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2913 E 126th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckeye Shaker, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Cleveland, and 275.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Buckeye Shaker home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckeye Shaker home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,536 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2919 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$57K421,408
- 2909 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$47K421,408
- 2921 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$59K421,408
- 12618 Buckeye Rd Cleveland, OH$45K421,642
- 2923 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$65K211,408
- 2927 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$38K421,408
- 2931 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$40K421,408
- 2935 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$41K421,408
- 2940 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$47K11--
- 2916 E 128th St Cleveland, OH$53K421,408
- 2920 E 128th St Cleveland, OH$73K422,302
- 2939 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$50K421,408
- 12706 Buckeye Rd Cleveland, OH$67K------
- 2924 E 128th St Cleveland, OH$46K421,408
- 2916 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$67K421,408
- 2908 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$41K421,632
- 2920 E 126th St Cleveland, OH$59K421,728
- E 126th St Cleveland, OH$59K421,910
- E 126th St Cleveland, OH$69K421,536
- 2928 E 128th St Cleveland, OH$56K311,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.