2913 Marion St, Denver, CO 802054 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,390 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $322,500
- Price/sqft: $166
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226329009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13306189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2913 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% greater than in Denver, and 6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier home values.
- 2917 Marion St Denver, CO$392K521,948
- 2921 Marion St Denver, CO$247K21801
- 2927 Marion St Denver, CO$431K321,638
- 2931 Marion St Denver, CO$365K321,382
- 2935 Marion St Denver, CO$311K211,782
- 2943 Marion St Denver, CO$351K321,730
- 2900 Downing St APT 407 Denver, CO$347K221,410
- 2900 Downing St APT 201 Denver, CO$149K21912
- 2900 Downing St APT 202 Denver, CO$118K--1678
- 2900 Downing St APT 205 Denver, CO$123K11669
- 2900 Downing St APT 206 Denver, CO$259K221,151
- 2900 Downing St APT 207 Denver, CO$318K221,410
- 2900 Downing St APT 208 Denver, CO$207K11949
- 2900 Downing St APT 209 Denver, CO$206K21975
- 2900 Downing St APT 210 Denver, CO$195K11839
- 2900 Downing St APT 211 Denver, CO$267K221,197
- 2900 Downing St APT 301 Denver, CO$210K21912
- 2900 Downing St APT 302 Denver, CO$166K--1678
- 2900 Downing St APT 303 Denver, CO$135K11704
- 2900 Downing St APT 304 Denver, CO$165K11737
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.