- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2913 S Atlantic St, Seattle, WA 981447 beds, 4 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,560 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6910200005
- Zillow Home ID: 49012996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2913 S Atlantic Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Baker market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% less than in Seattle, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Baker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Baker home values.
- 2909 S Atlantic St Seattle, WA$358K21720
- 1507 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$406K221,360
- 1501 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$835K634,060
- 1514 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$881K32.51,950
- 1513 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$651K31.751,870
- 1502 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$670K52.752,440
- 1521 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$288K211,060
- 1521 30th Ave S # A Seattle, WA$289K211,060
- 1518 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$626K321,730
- 1523 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$319K211,060
- 1523 30th Ave S # A Seattle, WA$291K211,060
- 1524 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$593K32.52,330
- 1527 30th Ave S Seattle, WA--Studio--720
- 1530 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$683K52.52,910
- 1531 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$299K11510
- 1511 29th Ave S Seattle, WA--------
- 1536 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$548K411,220
- 1533 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$473K21890
- 1505 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$667K21.51,500
- 2865 S Atlantic St Seattle, WA$529K432,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.