2913 Thea Ln, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 92 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 98670
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 0111B-042
- Zillow Home ID: 76485174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2913 Thea Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2911 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$158K--22,107
- 2917 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$118K321,498
- 2909 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$97K--21,626
- 2920 N Oak St Valdosta, GA$172K--0.51,945
- 2912 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$116K--21,640
- 2916 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$133K--21,582
- 2910 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$143K--22,048
- 2907 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$114K321,400
- 2919 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$121K--21,764
- 2902 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$154K--21,983
- 2905 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$114K--1.51,371
- 2920 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$94K321,750
- 302 Simpson Pl Valdosta, GA$118K321
- 318 Betty Jo Dr Valdosta, GA$128K--21,606
- 2903 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$93K--21,660
- 303 Simpson Pl Valdosta, GA$108K--21,417
- 2900 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$117K--21,783
- 304 Simpson Pl Valdosta, GA$100K31900
- 329 Betty Jo Dr Valdosta, GA$140K--21,584
- 2901 Thea Ln Valdosta, GA$117K322,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!