2914 4th Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 1 bath, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $25,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: On street, 630 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: N0000921004
- Zillow Home ID: 12528939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park Southern Tip market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park Southern Tip home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 2916 4th Ave Richmond, VA$118K321,440
- 2912 4th Ave Richmond, VA$113K321,456
- 2910 4th Ave Richmond, VA$103K422,286
- 2908 4th Ave Richmond, VA$116K422,335
- 2915 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$287K424,590
- 2906 4th Ave Richmond, VA$123K521,811
- 2911 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$102K211,734
- 2909 4th Ave Richmond, VA$60K321,698
- 2917 4th Ave Richmond, VA$114K421,680
- 2907 4th Ave Richmond, VA$126K522,720
- 2909 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$109K422,364
- 2902 4th Ave Richmond, VA$125K41.51,500
- 2919 4th Ave Richmond, VA$132K421,680
- 2905 4th Ave Richmond, VA$134K42.53,000
- 2921 4th Ave Richmond, VA$156K522,154
- 2903 4th Ave Richmond, VA$250K54.53,442
- 2905 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$101K422,404
- 2900 4th Ave Richmond, VA$119K--11,890
- 2903 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$90K31980
- 2901 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$231K42.54,169
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!