2914 Acushnet Ave, New Bedford, MA 027453 beds, 1 bath, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,241 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 335 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:0130-D L:0248
- Zillow Home ID: 56007482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 Acushnet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% lower than in New Bedford, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
- 2904 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$234K311,068
- 26 1/2 Bliss St Dartmouth, MA$126K12.5960
- 1018 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$180K31.51,137
- 211-213 Belair St New Bedford, MA$253K422,220
- 1017 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$219K622,136
- 982 Phillips Rd New Bedford, MA$177K21967
- 1020 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$137K31847
- 214 Belair St New Bedford, MA$129K411,258
- 1019 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$160K411,135
- 220 Belair St New Bedford, MA$211K411,738
- 980 Phillips Rd New Bedford, MA$148K21792
- 1373 Ashley Blvd New Bedford, MA$184K421,595
- 1030 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$125K311,110
- 2968 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$246K311,326
- 972 Phillips Rd New Bedford, MA$179K31864
- 227 Belair St New Bedford, MA$184K21780
- 1023 Bowles St New Bedford, MA$182K31.51,400
- 1015 Joyce St New Bedford, MA$183K321,574
- 228 Belair St New Bedford, MA$160K21736
- 1023 Joyce St New Bedford, MA$198K421,409
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.