- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2914 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 3 baths, 2,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,581 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $185,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: E0000576020
- Zillow Home ID: 12520464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 E Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Church Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% greater than in Richmond, and 77.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Church Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill home values.
- 2916 E Broad St Richmond, VA$351K42.52,698
- 2912 E Broad St Richmond, VA$349K42.53,698
- 2910 E Broad St Richmond, VA$304K221,850
- 2908 E Broad St Richmond, VA$363K32.52,196
- 316 N 30th St Richmond, VA$213K32.51,696
- 318 N 30th St Richmond, VA$208K32.51,736
- 3000 E Broad St APT A Richmond, VA$211K------
- 3000 E Broad St Richmond, VA$235K311,500
- 320 N 30th St Richmond, VA$220K331,696
- 305 N 30th St Richmond, VA$111K31--
- 2906 E Broad St Richmond, VA$791K21950
- 3002 E Broad St Richmond, VA$248K422,920
- 303 N 30th St Richmond, VA$167K31.52,020
- 2917 E Marshall St Richmond, VA$226K31.51,986
- 309 N 29th St Richmond, VA$291K332,314
- 307 N 29th St Richmond, VA$261K331,992
- 311 N 29th St Richmond, VA$289K32.52,346
- 2915 E Marshall St Richmond, VA$227K31.51,986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.