2914 E Madison St 205 # 205, Seattle, WA 981121 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Floor size: 1,029 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2132211169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 E Madison St 205 # 205
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.9% higher than in Seattle, and 83.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2914 E Madison St # 304 Seattle, WA$477K11.51,113
- 2914 E Madison St # 207 Seattle, WA$685K11.751,411
- 2914 E Madison St # 209 Seattle, WA$479K11.51,036
- 2914 E Madison St # 206 Seattle, WA$429K11.5970
- 2914 E Madison St # 301 Seattle, WA$458K12957
- 2914 E Madison St # 306 Seattle, WA$346K11.51,000
- 2914 E Madison St # 203 Seattle, WA$480K11.51,132
- 2914 E Madison St # 310 Seattle, WA$427K11.5914
- 2914 E Madison St # 307 Seattle, WA$549K11.51,465
- 2914 E Madison St # 308 Seattle, WA$481K11.51,032
- 2914 E Madison St # 305 Seattle, WA$478K11.51,035
- 2914 E Madison St # 303 Seattle, WA$478K11.51,035
- 2914 E Madison St # 201 Seattle, WA$481K12962
- 2914 E Madison St # 210 Seattle, WA$420K11.5849
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 208 Seattle, WA$462K121,132
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 309 Seattle, WA$464K121,032
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 205 Seattle, WA$454K11.51,029
- 2900 E Madison St Seattle, WA$502K113,346
- 2900 E Madison St # 202 Seattle, WA$518K121,036
- 2900 E Madison St # 208 Seattle, WA$550K11.51,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.