2914 E Madison St UNIT 201, Seattle, WA 981121 bed, 2 baths, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
If you like loft living, this is the place. It's 15 foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, two bathrooms, washer and dryer, walk-in closet, huge furnished outdoor patio, and the biggest bonus: 2 parking spaces.
It's in a great neighborhood. Basically, the arboretum /is/ the backyard. Quick access to 520, and walking distance to everything in Madison Park. The building is across the street from City People's nursery. Super cool, quiet, secure building.
Looking for a 6 month or a 12 month lease, with option to renew. Would also consider month to month. $1000 deposit. For rent by no-hassle owner.
Tenant covers water, electric and gas. Water and gas are mostly negligible. No smoking or pets, please.
Madison park is a quiet and upscale community in east Seattle. It features the Seattle arboretum, City Peoples Nursery, many restaurants and shops, easy access to freeways and capital hill.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110506649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 E Madison Street UNIT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% higher than in Seattle, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2900 E Madison St # 205 Seattle, WA$527K11.51,029
- 616 29th Ave E APT 1 Seattle, WA$444K221,033
- 616 29th Ave E APT 8 Seattle, WA$433K221,083
- 616 29th Ave E Seattle, WA$365K22913
- 616 29th Ave E APT 7 Seattle, WA$259K11.5547
- 616 29th Ave E APT 6 Seattle, WA$331K11.5824
- 616 29th Ave E APT 5 Seattle, WA$351K22914
- 616 29th Ave E APT 4 Seattle, WA$388K22980
- 616 29th Ave E APT 3 Seattle, WA$350K22913
- 616 29th Ave E APT 2 Seattle, WA$385K22940
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 208 Seattle, WA$458K121,132
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 309 Seattle, WA$433K121,032
- 2914 E Madison St UNIT 205 Seattle, WA$432K11.51,029
- 2914 E Madison St # 210 Seattle, WA$418K11.5849
- 2914 E Madison St # 201 Seattle, WA$462K12962
- 2914 E Madison St # 303 Seattle, WA$469K11.51,035
- 2914 E Madison St # 308 Seattle, WA$477K11.51,032
- 2914 E Madison St # 307 Seattle, WA$529K11.51,465
- 2914 E Madison St # 305 Seattle, WA$469K11.51,035
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!