2914 Newton Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 554113 beds, 2 baths, 1,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $67,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,591 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0902924320025
- Zillow Home ID: 1774098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 Newton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jordan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.4% higher than in Minneapolis, and 374.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jordan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jordan home values.
- 2910 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$80K311,352
- 2918 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$70K311,218
- 2906 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$85K311,256
- 2922 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$73K31.751,080
- 2926 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$124K421,839
- 2900 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$106K421,512
- 2930 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN--321,762
- 2915 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$102K311,092
- 2919 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$110K--21,312
- 2911 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$145K--1.51,662
- 2932 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$73K311,186
- 2907 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$100K411,406
- 2923 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$127K--31,272
- 2826 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$90K31.51,247
- 2901 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$118K31.751,550
- 2931 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$120K421,349
- 2938 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$100K221,248
- 2915 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$131K431,976
- 2919 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$84K421,425
- 2905 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$222K52.753,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.