- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2914 Pembridge St, Kissimmee, FL 347474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,362 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: May 2003 for $158,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 052527395800013420
- Zillow Home ID: 46278834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 Pembridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 311.4% higher than in Citrus Ridge, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
- 2912 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$177K422,067
- 2916 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$169K--2.52,110
- 2924 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$174K422,157
- 2926 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$159K321,661
- 2922 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$171K421,877
- 2918 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$145K321,584
- 2910 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$172K321,778
- 2915 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$150K42.52,113
- 2913 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$169K321,778
- 2928 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$178K422,157
- 2920 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$164K321,743
- 2917 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$164K321,778
- 2911 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$177K42.52,436
- 2908 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$178K42.52,113
- 2920 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$217K432,444
- 2923 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$159K422,067
- 2930 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$180K422,157
- 2918 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$170K321,920
- 2907 Pembridge St Kissimmee, FL$146K321,584
- 2925 Paddington Way Kissimmee, FL$173K321,920
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.