2914 SE Taylor St, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $385,000
- Unfinished basement
- Dogs Ok to 35#'s, Landscape Maintained, Washer/Dryer
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1904
- Parcel #: R175752
- Zillow Home ID: 53875805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2914 Se Taylor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Portland, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 2924-2926 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$535K4--3,100
- 2902 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$575K32.52,374
- 2929 SE Taylor St # 2951 Portland, OR$1.71M--129,504
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 5 Portland, OR$171K21600
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 4 Portland, OR$210K21600
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 10 Portland, OR$173K21566
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 9 Portland, OR$193K21566
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 8 Portland, OR$211K21744
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 1 Portland, OR$232K21685
- 1122 SE 29th Ave # 1140 Portland, OR$1.76M--106,950
- 1122 SE 29th Ave APT 7 Portland, OR$233K21600
- 2923 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$446K31.51,942
- 2936 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$636K41.52,975
- 2935 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$411K41.51,495
- 2925 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$457K32.51,846
- 2944 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$491K41.51,918
- 1117 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$323K21968
- 2943 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$824K434,089
- 2914 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$488K421,311
- 2912-2914 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$414K221,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.