- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2915 S Holgate St, Seattle, WA 981442 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $346,500
- Price/sqft: $289
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 1498304070
- Zillow Home ID: 48737507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2915 S Holgate Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Baker market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% lower than in Seattle, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Baker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Baker home values.
- 2917 S Holgate St Seattle, WA$470K211,550
- 1911 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$495K211,970
- 1915 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$410K411,400
- 1902 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$819K41.751,970
- 1908 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$469K322,180
- 1912 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$596K322,120
- 1919 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$682K332,550
- 1815 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$624K321,600
- 1916 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$603K332,350
- 1921 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$610K43.252,190
- 1807 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$369K311,580
- 1920 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$587K311,890
- 1814 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$446K411,630
- 1803 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$628K31.751,980
- 1810 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$454K21.51,660
- 2915 S Grand St Seattle, WA$451K221,170
- 1906 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$394K21860
- 1902 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$405K21940
- 1910 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$531K32.251,570
- 1806 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$848KStudio--2,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.