2915 SE Grant St, Portland, OR 972142 beds, 1 bath, 748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $296,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R326658
- Zillow Home ID: 53997648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2915 Se Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Portland, and 38.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2905 SE Grant St Portland, OR$288K21748
- 2136 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$438K321,500
- 2145 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$293K21672
- 2155 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$295K21942
- 2135 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$292K21716
- 2124 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$818K23.52,945
- 2906 SE Grant St Portland, OR$312K311,060
- 2129 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$654K323,043
- 2247 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$723K633,477
- 2116 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$437K421,402
- 2890 SE Grant St Portland, OR$324K311,060
- 2115 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$465K421,620
- 2108 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$441K412,143
- 2885 SE Grant St Portland, OR$359K211,209
- 2909 SE Sherman St Portland, OR$379K211,339
- 2884 SE Grant St Portland, OR$511K322,336
- 2923 SE Sherman St Portland, OR$349K312,691
- 2923 SE Sherman St Portland, OR$599K312,691
- 2107 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$533K322,615
- 2100 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$619K332,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.