2915 Victoria Ave, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 248 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: 576 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 0936153018
- Zillow Home ID: 5028314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2915 Victoria Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in McHenry, and 144.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 2919 Victoria Ave Mchenry, IL$165K----2,082
- 2914 Virginia Ave Mchenry, IL$128K----1,086
- 2921 Victoria Ave Mchenry, IL$82K----928
- 2918 Virginia Ave Mchenry, IL$157K----2,255
- 2910 Virginia Ave Mchenry, IL$162K322,224
- 2922 Virginia Ave Mchenry, IL$128K221,220
- 3003 Victoria Ave Mchenry, IL$79K21657
- 617 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$268K42.52,895
- 3002 Victoria Ave Mchenry, IL$88K4--988
- 707 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$163K----1,630
- 2928 Virginia Ave Mchenry, IL$181K52.52,300
- 704 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$276K----2,720
- 706 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$171K2--1,040
- 711 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$95K----1,387
- 702 Country Club Dr Mchenry, IL$261K----1,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!