2915 W Gulf DrUNIT A301, Sanibel, FL 33957
Sold on 6/6/11: $1,075,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,092 sq ft
- Lot:4,796 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $1,075,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45547702
- Construction Quality6.0
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Neighborhood NameSanibel
- Parcel #344622T20180A3010
- Days on Zillow929
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,197,317||$982K – $1.41M||-$1,044||$572||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,811/mo||$2.2K – $7.6K/mo||+$444||$1.82||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33957 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Sanibel as a whole. Among 33957 homes, this home is valued 99.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33957 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Sanibel, and 59.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33957 home values.
Neighborhood for 2915 W Gulf Drive UNIT A301
Nearby Schools in Sanibel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 11.9 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 13.9 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 13.9 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 16.7 mi
- Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 18.4 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 18.6 mi
- Fort Myers Middle Academy (assigned) 6-8 18.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005