- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2916 New Hall Ct, Raleigh, NC 276153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 172813125545000
- Zillow Home ID: 6516478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2916 New Hall Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 2921 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$221K322,003
- 2901 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$211K32.51,862
- 2905 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,774
- 2917 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$207K--2.51,920
- 2912 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$220K322,003
- 2913 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$217K432,050
- 2908 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$218K42.51,810
- 2900 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$215K----2,026
- 2909 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$209K--2.51,605
- 2924 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$198K----1,548
- 3020 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$222K--2.51,806
- 2928 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$214K----1,827
- 3016 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$248K--2.52,107
- 2909 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$188K32.51,605
- 2920 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$218K----1,693
- 2909 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$212K----1,851
- 2904 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$223K----1,870
- 2904 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$196K----1,547
- 2932 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$200K32.51,559
- 2908 Sissinghurst Ct Raleigh, NC$212K32.51,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.