2916 Truffle Oak Pl # 290, Woodbridge, VA 221913 beds, 4 baths, 1,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,894 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2111180589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2916 Truffle Oak Pl # 290
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22191, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Woodbridge, and 16.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 22191 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22191 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292