2917-2919 Creek Dr, Green Bay, WI 543113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Well established trees, great area for walking/running, near Baird Creek Parkway, East Town Mall, I-43 Business Park, UWGB, YMCA, bus lines, I-43, it's very easy to get anywhere from here. It's a great family neighborhood.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $149,700
- Price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- On site manager/owner
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 21-3132
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 51134692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2917-2919 Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% lower than in Green Bay, and 24.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 54311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Green Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54311 home values.
- 508 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$115K------
- 2916-2920 Creek Dr Green Bay, WI$152K------
- 523 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$127K------
- 502 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$151K------
- 2907-2909 Creek Dr Green Bay, WI$138K------
- 511 Superior Rd Green Bay, WI$138K------
- 2908-2910 Creek Dr Green Bay, WI$128K------
- 544 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$136K------
- 496 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$127K------
- 515 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$132K------
- 531 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$128K------
- 545 Superior Rd Green Bay, WI$116K------
- 497 Superior Rd Green Bay, WI$141K------
- 505 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$126K------
- 550 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$149K------
- 539 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$128K------
- 490 Zelas Dr Green Bay, WI$127K------
- 2930-2934 Beth Dr Green Bay, WI$150K------
- 551 Superior Rd Green Bay, WI$138K------
- 491 Superior Rd Green Bay, WI$125K321,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.