- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2917 Azelda St, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $29,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010083242
- Zillow Home ID: 33877778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2917 Azelda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Linden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% higher than in Columbus, and 244.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 2923 Azelda St Columbus, OH$35K21864
- 2913 Azelda St Columbus, OH$42K21625
- 2929 Azelda St Columbus, OH$40K11534
- 2907 Azelda St Columbus, OH$43K11612
- 2903 Azelda St # 905 Columbus, OH$46K321,120
- 2933 Azelda St Columbus, OH$60K21896
- 2897 2899 Azelda Ave Columbus, OH$69K421,760
- 2897 Azelda St Columbus, OH$43K------
- 2897 Azelda St # 899 Columbus, OH$82K421,760
- 2939 Azelda St Columbus, OH$46K22926
- 2926 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$58K21800
- 2930 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$40K311,080
- 2920 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$36K21825
- 2893 Azelda St Columbus, OH$48K21834
- 2936 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$31K21800
- 2945 Azelda St Columbus, OH$46K21896
- 2916 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$38K21768
- 2940 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$36K21800
- 2910 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$36K21800
- 2918 Azelda St Columbus, OH$35K311,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292