A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 7,300 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $40,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Carport \ None, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 769 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 1876850000
- Zillow Home ID: 45108884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $43-67K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Tampa, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
|2919 Banza St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||816|
|2915 Banza St Tampa, FL||$53K||3||2||1,155|
|2011 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL||$62K||2||1||1,422|
|2916 N 21st St Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||1,240|
|2916 Banza St Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1||1,120|
|2922 Banza St Tampa, FL||$69K||2||1||1,474|
|2913 N Banza St Tampa, FL||--||4||4||2,189|
|2912 Banza St Tampa, FL||$47K||2||1||800|
|2910 N 21ST St Tampa, FL||--||3||1||1,334|
|2911 N Banza St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2910 Banza St Tampa, FL||$57K||3||1||1,100|
|2927 Banza St Tampa, FL||$59K||2||1||1,355|
|2903 N 20th St Tampa, FL||$49K||3||1||975|
|2908 N 21st St Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||1,240|
|2905 N 20th St Tampa, FL||$44K||2||1||800|
|2901 N 20th St Tampa, FL||$58K||2||1||1,364|
|2924 N 21ST St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2908 Banza St Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||1,026|
|2003 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL||$62K||3||1||972|
|2928 Banza St Tampa, FL||$61K||3||2||1,261|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.