2917 NE 8th Ave, Portland, OR 972124 beds, 2 baths, 2,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $509,900
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R189289
- Zillow Home ID: 53887379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2917 Ne 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Irvington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Irvington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
- 2923 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$525K522,806
- 2903 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$520K422,840
- 2933 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$654K433,198
- 2916 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$402K321,480
- 2947 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$602K322,284
- 2924 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$437K211,835
- 709 NE Stanton St Portland, OR$405K421,434
- 730 NE Stanton St Portland, OR$695K43.53,549
- 2936 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$504K322,604
- 3007 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$794K42.53,140
- 2946 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$400K211,470
- 2833 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$495K321,349
- 2836 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$402K211,427
- 2914 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$576K322,623
- 2926 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$416K211,393
- 2904 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$463K31.51,679
- 2954 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$417K41.51,564
- 2936 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$389K211,410
- 3017 NE 8th Ave # 0 Portland, OR--211,400
- 3017 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$255K211,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.