- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2917 Threechopt Rd, Hampton, VA 236663 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $145,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Utility
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 03E019A01 00139
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 74403522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2917 Threechopt Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Hampton, and 90.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northampton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northampton home values.
- 2915 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$142K32.51,385
- 2919 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$157K32.51,350
- 2919 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$150K331,312
- 2913 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$142K32.51,312
- 2925 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$114K221,355
- 2927 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$119K32.51,378
- 2929 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$119K32.51,338
- 2920 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$143K22.51,312
- 2924 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$123K32.51,385
- 2922 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$115K32.51,425
- 2931 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$120K32.51,378
- 2926 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$123K22.51,300
- 2918 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$121K32.51,385
- 2916 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$127K331,425
- 2916 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$120K221,355
- 2914 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$121K32.51,338
- 2912 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$121K32.51,378
- 2910 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$120K221,355
- 2930 Szetela Ct Hampton, VA$113K32.51,385
- 2933 Threechopt Rd Hampton, VA$120K32.51,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.