2918 Cascade Ln, Fairfield, CA 945333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
$1750/month rent plus $1750 deposit.
To schedule for viewing or inquiry, please call: William at (510) 229-8148 or write to him by replying this ad.
-High ceiling living room
-new paint interior, new carpet
-2 car garage
-washer and dryer hookup
-Large enclosed patio
-travis unified school district
Lot: 7,405 sq ft / 0.17 acres
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0174273050
- Zillow Home ID: 15739845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2918 Cascade Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94533 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% greater than in Fairfield, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,432 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1993
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2914 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$275K321,342
- 2922 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$281K321,584
- 2901 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$306K431,743
- 2907 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$298K331,620
- 2731 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$204K321,236
- 2926 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$289K32.51,605
- 2910 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$312K321,584
- 2913 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$316K431,743
- 2725 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$213K23.011,264
- 2930 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$307K431,743
- 2919 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$273K321,342
- 2927 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$304K422,011
- 2906 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$311K321,586
- 2923 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$295K32.51,605
- 2719 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$212K321,184
- 2925 Teton Ln Fairfield, CA$198K321,080
- 2745 Cascade Cir Fairfield, CA$294K32.51,605
- 2934 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$205K321,091
- 2919 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$290K321,584
- 2902 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$314K32.51,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.