- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2918 Dellwood Dr, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312230426402080
- Zillow Home ID: 46234345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2918 Dellwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Como market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.5% less than in Orlando, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Como home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Como home values.
- 2912 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$252K321,823
- 3000 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$210K332,061
- 2919 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$152K21741
- 2915 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$211K311,200
- 3001 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$258K321,404
- 3006 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$244K321,655
- 2906 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$245K321,781
- 2919 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$248K321,691
- 2909 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$237K321,995
- 3005 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$263K322,095
- 3001 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$246K321,814
- 2913 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$224K321,868
- 3012 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$202K321,490
- 3007 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$226K321,361
- 2900 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$228K321,490
- 2907 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$243K321,438
- 2905 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$267K321,713
- 3009 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$187K211,048
- 3013 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$253K321,651
- 2901 Dellwood Dr Orlando, FL$215K321,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!