- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2918 Magna Vista St, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 2 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 5750002005
- Zillow Home ID: 20876568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2918 Magna Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% less than in Pasadena, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 2900 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$923K321,894
- 2928 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$1M42.52,550
- 2891 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$798K421,761
- 2901 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$643K311,324
- 2881 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$698K321,536
- 2944 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$748K332,600
- 2890 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$812K321,776
- 2917 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$902K222,086
- 2911 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$669K221,488
- 2871 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$673K31.51,496
- 2927 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$733K221,515
- 2905 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$822K221,795
- 2939 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$905K322,049
- 2939 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$908K322,049
- 2895 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$809K31.51,697
- 2874 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$699K311,472
- 2921 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$808K322,000
- 2861 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$649K321,396
- 2964 Magna Vista St Pasadena, CA$893K221,668
- 847 Eaton Dr Pasadena, CA$927K332,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.