- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2918 Moreland Ave, Oceanside, NY 115723 beds, 2 baths, 1,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Finished basement, 559 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 54446 01550
- Zillow Home ID: 31368695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2918 Moreland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11572, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Oceanside, and 68.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11572 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11572 home values.
- 2912 Moreland Ave Oceanside, NY$375K--21,727
- 2926 Moreland Ave Oceanside, NY$533K--2.52,708
- 3266 Brower Ave Oceanside, NY$405K--21,935
- 3260 Brower Ave Oceanside, NY$453K--32,175
- 577 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$384K--21,334
- 584 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$427K--1.51,684
- 571 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$350K--11,162
- 3254 Brower Ave Oceanside, NY$449K--12,188
- 2931 Moreland Ave Oceanside, NY$1.31M42.55,760
- Alfred Ct Oceanside, NY$360K--21,404
- 1 Louis Pl Oceanside, NY$466K--11,511
- 572 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$405K--21,928
- 559 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$385K--11,561
- 2936 Moreland Ave Oceanside, NY$547K--2.52,337
- 3 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY--------
- 2950 Moreland Ave Oceanside, NY$474K532,098
- 3265 Brower Ave Oceanside, NY$322K--21,230
- 3244 Brower Ave Oceanside, NY$388K--21,570
- 598 Louis Pl Oceanside, NY$497K321,464
- 562 Fir Pl Oceanside, NY$460K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!