2918 Wedgefield Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322773 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1201850000
- Zillow Home ID: 44523801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2918 Wedgefield Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlington Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 155.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 217.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington Hills home values.
- 2910 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$127K421,722
- 2919 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$55K311,116
- 2927 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$75K311,365
- 2913 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$64K311,164
- 2934 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$92K321,445
- 2904 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$79K321,245
- 2935 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$55K311,160
- 2921 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$122K431,899
- 2913 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$116K421,627
- 2905 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$56K311,401
- 2929 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$119K321,669
- 7705 Monetta Dr Jacksonville, FL$126K321,672
- 2942 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,524
- Monetta Dr Jacksonville, FL$121K321,653
- 2943 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$55K311,092
- 2937 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$117K321,499
- 2901 Sandhurst Rd E Jacksonville, FL$89K321,334
- 2842 Wedgefield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$51K211,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292