- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2919 Kilbourne Ave, Columbus, OH 432312 beds, 1 bath, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $13,400
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Lot depth: 193
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 110000331
- Zillow Home ID: 34022527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2919 Kilbourne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brandywine market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 100.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.9% higher than in Columbus, and 350.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brandywine home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brandywine home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
1,405 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,964 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2917 Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH$124K412,889
- 4855 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$144K32.51,832
- Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH--211,411
- Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 4861 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$127K32.51,473
- 4867 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$130K32.51,488
- 4849 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$108K321,351
- 2903 Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH--211,411
- 4873 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$145K42.51,897
- 2918 Kilbourne Ave # 920 Columbus, OH$98K421,736
- 2786 Blarefield Dr Columbus, OH$110K321,724
- 2914 Kilbourne Ave # 916 Columbus, OH$98K421,736
- 2918 Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH$82K221,736
- 2794 Blarefield Dr Columbus, OH$109K421,745
- 4879 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$130K42.51,790
- 2914 Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH$80K221,736
- 2910 Kilbourne Ave # 912 Columbus, OH$107K421,736
- 2802 Blarefield Dr Columbus, OH$69K311,080
- 2895 Kilbourne Ave Columbus, OH$55K311,000
- 4843 Victory Ct Columbus, OH$129K42.51,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!