2919 N 62nd St, Tampa, FL 336192 beds, 1 bath, 921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 921 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 0424570000
- Zillow Home ID: 44937286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2919 N 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 119.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% higher than in East Lake-Orient Park, and 271.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Lake-Orient Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 2917 N 62nd St Tampa, FL$59K21840
- 6207 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 6208 Diamond St Tampa, FL$55K21730
- Diamond St Tampa, FL$37K11732
- Diamond St Tampa, FL$45K21968
- 6211 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$63K321,352
- 6212 Diamond St Tampa, FL$37K11732
- 6208 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$53K211,288
- 6210 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$34K21864
- 6212 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$110K421,889
- 6301 Diamond St Tampa, FL$48K21.5960
- 6416 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$91K421,404
- 2823 N 62nd St Tampa, FL$47K411,152
- 2821 N 62nd St Tampa, FL$43K31964
- 6207 Eugene Ave Tampa, FL$73K321,080
- 6418 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL$125K211,056
- 6309 Diamond St Tampa, FL$60K21900
- 6415 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL$64K31805
- 2817 N 62nd St Tampa, FL$43K21888
- 6215 Eugene Ave Tampa, FL--211,344
Nearby Schools in East Lake-Orient Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!